Special Offer – Business Credit Management
Are outstanding debts having an impact on your cash flow?…taking too much of your time to chase?
Get paid on time, every time! Get expert business credit management
For a fully outsourced business credit management service enquire today for a three month trial for just:
£125 per month*
This offer is for a limited time only.
Let us take the worry so you don’t have to…
How does credit control work in your business?
- State-of-the-art computer system diarises when account needs chasing ensuring a follow-up procedure is made
- Confirms with your clients your invoices are on their system
- Implements all follow up procedures to ensure that the business/customer relationship is maintained
- We give your clients a dedicated telephone number to call so that your customers will not be aware that you have outsourced your business credit management
- All letters will be on your own headed notepaper and pre-authorised before we start
Turn invoices into cash – complete piece of mind.
Why The Cash Protection Agency?
- We’re in our 20th year in debt recovery, credit control & business credit management business
- We’ve recovered over 30 million pounds of debt for our customers
- You will have dedicated personal account manager who will make life easy for you
- There are no set up fees
- We are registered with the Office of Fair Trading
- We work in the strictest confidence
- We have a professional & ethical approach
We would love to help. Please fill out a few simple details below & we’ll call you back.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
*based on a list of 55 debtors. If you haves over 55 debtors, this will be subject to quotation from The Cash Protection Agency
Frequently Asked Questions
Will our customers think they are being contacted by The Cash Protection Agency?
- No, at all times we use our clients identity, dedicated telephone lines and we use our clients headed notepaper/compliment slips etc.
Will our clients still pay us?
- Yes, all your client payments are made direct to you.
How much does it cost?
- Our charges are worked out on your individual aged debtors list. We endeavor in all instances to be more economical than the employment costs of a credit controller.
What if our customers still don’t pay?
- With your written permission we would transfer to our Debt Collection department.
Could using your services affect customer relations with Our existing clients?
- We understand that the customer relationship is of the upmost importance, therefore our diplomatic & professional approach is used in all instances.
What size companies use your services?
- We have collected for limited companies of all sizes,sole traders, football clubs & partnerships from a wide variety of backgrounds & industries. No ledger is too large or small.