Company Credit Checks
The Cash Protection Agency offer a comprehensive credit checking service providing clients with information that enables them to make informed trading decisions.
Whether its opening a customer account or agreeing a credit limit our services can help.
If you have a county court judgment and wish to enforce further action, a credit check can help you decide which enforcement process to take.
The credit checking process can also reveal the directors of a given company.
Dependant on the specific information required, different reports are available:
- Statutory Reports – include Registered and Trade Names, address and company number including incorporation dates.
- Risk Reports – include recommended risk scores, recommended credit limits and a summary of any unsatisfied Court judgments.
- Ownership Reports – include details of the group structure including any holding or parent companies. This report will also include details of any outstanding mortgages, charges on the business and unsatisfied court judgments.
We have used the debt collection services of The Cash Protection Agency since they began back in 1993. They are a professional, helpful team that provide the back up when a client doesn’t pay. They are able to trace a debtor that leaves without a trail and then continue with the effective collection of outstanding monies. We have on occasion used their credit check services and these are very helpful in the decision of what credit limit to give, if at all.
Blaby Electrical & Blaby Alarms Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions
Does a credit check guarantee a credit limit?
- No, it provides an idea of how the company is trading so you can make a viable commercial decision.
What does it cost?
- For full details of our fee structure please call one of our advisors for an informal chat.
How do we pay for this service?
- If you are an existing customer you will be invoiced in the usual way. New customers will be required to make payment in advance.
How long does it take?
- Same day services when payment has been agreed.